Use to sanitise and purify water for drinking, cooking, washing, irrigation and processing.
SANITISE: To make something completely clean and free from bacteria.
PURIFY: To remove bad substances from something to make it pure.
Sanitising any water source required for drinking water, irrigation water and processing water.
Active ingredient: Sodium Sulphate
CHARACTERISTICS OF INGREDIENTS
- INTERTEK Toxicological Safety Assessment has confirmed that the ingredient is safe for human consumption.
- Purific Water Sanitiser poses no health risk to humans and all other animals with single stomachs when used to sanitise drinking
water for these recipients.
- Purific is an effective, non toxic, easy to use water sanitiser.
- It kills all harmful micro organisms present in the water in 20 minutes.
- Purific contains a food grade flocculant that binds with particles in suspension in the water and these then sink to the bottom of the container in an hour or two depending on turbidity.
- The treated water is now “germ free” and clear!
- It can kill all harmful pathogens in minutes.
- Ensure the turbidity (cloudiness) is cleared up.
1. 3g Sachet for treating 20- 25L of water
- Domestic use in areas where water quality is a problem
- Mostly rural trust areas without piped water
2. 800g Bag for treating SOOOL
- Any application with a S000LJoJo tank
- Bigger storage tanks use multiple bags (e.g. 2 bags for 10 000L)
3. 5kg Bucket for up to 150 DOOL
- Smaller Bulk Water treatment farm dams, reservoirs etc
4. 10kg Bucket for up to 300 DOOL
- Medium Bulk Water treatment
3. 20kg Bucket for up to 600 DOOL
- Larger Bulk Water treatment dams, lakes, waste water treatment plants
Aquatico Scientific – compliance with SANS241-1 Drinking Water Standard
Price dependent on quantity ordered