Laeveld Agrochem Franchise
In 2018, LAC changed to a franchise model, offering the agriculture sales agents the opportunity to fully own their own business and build up value this way. With annual growth over the past 30 years, there is peace of mind to join this successful franchise group.
If agriculture runs in your veins and you love people, this franchise opportunity is for you!
- If you feel your purpose on earth is more than just making money, and you find joy in ploughing back into your community.
- If you get excited to make a client more successful,
- If you want to make a real difference in the lives of other less fortunate,
then this company is just what you need to be able to live life to the fullest.
LAC is only looking for qualified agriculturists.
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with emphasis on your experience, where you currently work and more about yourself and your family.
Appointments: Selection criteria
- Tertiary education – a degree in agriculture
- Graduated, with farming experience
- Work experience with a strong scientific background
- Learners (without a degree – minimum qualification grade 12) from the target area must first complete a two-year internal Laeveld Agrochem training programme
- Sales Fit Test
- StrengthsFinder – will only be done if the results of the Sales Fit Test are positive
Further training and development:
- Basic financial training
- CropLife accreditation
- BASOS accreditation
- Villa academic certificate (basic programme), plus training in the specific field according to the area in which the person will work
- Practical field experience with strong business-driven agents
- Exposure and time spent with the business managers.
Agricultural areas where there are currently franchise opportunities:
|Eastern Free State / Highveld